The brain is a powerful organ of the human body that controls it all, from the internal to the external. The defect of the brain will cause the breakdown of the whole system. In the same way, a brain in sound health leads to a person in sound health. Boosting your brain will help to improve your life.
How to boost your brain’s power: keep a good diet.
The food we eat play an important role in the health of your brain. It can improve specific task like memory and concentration. Let’s go now through these foods:
1. Fish: This type of fish includes salmon, trout, albacore tuna, herring, and sardines, all of which are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Coffee: It contains two main components that help to support your brain health. They are caffeine and antioxidant. Caffeine increases alertness, improves mood and sharpens concentration.
3. Turmeric: It’s main component is curcumin which effects on the brain are improvement of memory in people with Alzheimer’s and the ease of depression.
4. Dark Chocolate: It is also a mood booster, according to research.
5. Eggs: They are a good source of several nutrients tied to brain health, including vitamins B6 and B12The specifics of your practice will depend on which type of meditation you choose folate, and choline.
How to boost your brain’s power: Meditation
It is relaxing and soothing, and has been found to reduce stress and pain. It also lowers blood pressure and even improves memory. There are many forms of meditation:
• Concentration meditation
• Heart-centered meditation
• Mindfulness meditation
• Walking meditation
The beauty and simplicity of meditation is that you don’t need any equipment. All that’s required is a quiet space and a few minutes each day. specifics of your practice will depend on which type of meditation you choose.